Friday, February 4, 2011

Preparing for yet MORE snow!

Thanks the good Lord that the DH is able to clear snow. 

The great news is that the weather does not seem to slow anyone down here in NH.

I have been busy helping the DH. WE are going to move my sewing room into another larger room and to prepare for it we are adding a tongue in grove ceiling to match the rest of the house and BIG bookcases to hold all the fabric now on the floor.I am very excited but the big move will not be for another few weeks.

I had done a Churn Dash Block for the SooNippi Guild's Auction Quilt and found out that they were short blocks yesterday. Today - I spent the afternoon doing two more for the ladies doing the assembly. Here they are:


I am pleased with the outcome. I can not wait to see the final quilt.

I guess that I will wait to see how much snow we will get tomorrow.