Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just Wondering . . .

If I could remember to do this more regularly!! It has been a while since I blogged. But with good weather, things to do and just blatantly forgetting about it - other things just happened.

I made 60 pinwheels recently and came up with a design in EQ. It is a baby quilt that I made for my best friends first child - a beautiful baby girl born June 29th. When I asked her if she had a preference for colors all she said was BRIGHT!!

I used a P&B White on White for the background and chose 12 Fat Quarters from the stash that were a great representation of primary colors.

It was a lot of half square triangles - but I think they came out great.






My finished quilt!!  Ta Da!!!







 Here is the piano border and the quilting I did on my Voyager Midarm





And as she said BRIGHT - I went for a bright backing.









Happy sewing - I'll be back soon.